Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another pound down!

After the second week I only lost one more pound. I am greatful for loosing any weight considering I wasn't my best. Early in the week I had allowed myself to make one excuse "a couple chicken nuggets won't be so bad, plus I have been so good." well that one excuse turned into a few more and well we all know that tune! The good news is I am back on track I am not going to get where I need to be in a few weeks so I have to take it one day at a time. I learned a few lessons from this week, 1. I really need to stay hydrated, drinking a gallon of water a day for me helps curb my cravings. 2. I must write down everything I eat, trying to wing it didn't work for me! The last lesson I must apply to my further progress is to stop making excuses. Being lazy, making excuses and saying "oh what difference does it make?" is how I got myself to be so large in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment